Welcome
Hello,
I am a Santa Maria High School student looking forward to post a lot of great things. I'm also looking forward to become better at collaborating with others and become better at English. Feel free to comment on my posts.
Yesterday, on my way home from the store with my family, I got to see the beautiful sunset. The sunset is an amazing view you can look at everyday in the afternoon. For me, it relaxes me and puts me in a very positive mood. Makes me think of the world and just life, how amazing life is. Life isn't perfect at all and we all have our ups and downs in life, but we tend to focus sometimes more on the negative things in our life. Nature is just something amazing that just makes me think of all the good and blessings in my life that I should be grateful about and focus on instead of the negative.
In my opinion we should all recognize what is happening and realize the consequences of people that aren’t in the military and are buying guns for hunting or for safety. Hunting animals and killing animal for fun isn't right in my opinion. It shouldn't be done. Some animals are becoming extinct because people hunt them. I understand some people have guns for safety but sometimes turn out to be used to harm others. I say only army people should have guns.
I believe Jay Gatsby is a mystery in "The Great Gatsby" because even though he throws parties all the time and different people show up, even uninvited guest, no one really knows who he truly is. Some people get to talk to him or see him, see his cars and, his house but no one knows where he came from. People make up or hear stories about Jay Gatsby and believe they are true rumors because they don't know him. He does tell Nick a little about himself so he can gain his trust but Gatsby Isn't fully honest to Nick about his life, so at first in the story no one really knows Gatsby well. I don't feel like the book "The Great Gatsby" is a mystery because the author in this book gives the reader as much detail so the reader can picture what happens in the book and scenes.
Comments
Post a Comment